Friday, June 10, 2011

of one year and counting

Alhamdulillah. I thank Allah for his will that our marriage has turned one year old last 4th of June 2011. It has been a wonderful one year together and I would say that nothing beats the feeling of being married to someone you really love and to be loved by a man called husband. Yes, I have to admit that the past one year has taught me to be a better person and a better wife. I  would say that it is never easy to be a wife in which now we have to deal with two families and which means more siblings, more cousins and more relatives to attend to. We do argue (of course I am the one who do it a lot,:P) but it never lasts long. I am thankful to have such a great husband who has a big heart, who is always able to deal with my tantrums (adults do have tantrums too :) ) and who is always there to support me (mentally and financially of course). :) Chewaaahh, manjang puji husband die. mentang mentangla anniversary. hehe. so to husband love, here goes


HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY ! 



i love you with all my heart,
wifey :)


P/S: I hope you love the gift :)

No comments:

Post a Comment